WEBPAGE ADMINISTRATOR: The World is heading for serious problems, not just in the Middle East, but “World Wide”. The hatred that is being manifested against Israel is “Unprecedented”, and it is Satanic. God gave the land of Israel to the Israelite’s thousands of years ago, it is a Covenant from God to the Israelite’s for “EVER”. as Lindsey Graham stated yesterday (See news caption below); If (IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JERUSALEM AS ISRAELI CAPITAL, ‘TAKE IT UP WITH GOD) and that just about sums it up. God is using Israel as and (END TIME INDICATOR), meaning that for all “Prophecy Buffs” like myself, we know that what is happening to Israel right now is a “TOTAL” indicator of the urgent time in which we live; i.e. we are on the precipice of the Tribulation starting, and everyone knows it. “Search you feelings”, your spirit, your soul; This is the End Times, and Jesus Christ is trying to get your attention regarding the timing of the end of this system. The World will not end for another thousand years, but The Rapture of Jesus Christ Church is about to happen, then the 7 year Tribulation for the remaining of Earth’s inhabitants will commence, killing 1/3 of the Earth’s population in the first few months, then “Hell” on Earth from there on. This has to happen because God is righteous and faithful and he will save his Church from the “Evil” that is about to transpire. There is only one way to God and Eternal life, and that is through Jesus Christ. Be prepared spiritually accept him as your Saviour.
TODAY’S NEWS CLIPS REGARDING THE ISRAEL/PALESTINIAN PROBLEM AND WORLD HATED OF ISRAEL – 18th MAY 2018
- Lindsey Graham: IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH JERUSALEM AS ISRAELI CAPITAL, ‘TAKE IT UP WITH GOD’
- ERDOGAN: TURKEY WILL NOT ALLOW ISRAEL TO STEAL JERUSALEM FROM PALESTINIANS
- Guatemala embassy move seen as domestic win, pleasing US
- Palestinians blast Guatemala over Jerusalem embassy opening
- PALESTINIANS RECALL ENVOYS TO 4 EU NATIONS that attended US embassy reception
- IRANIANS RAGE against Israel, US over embassy move, Gaza deaths
- ‘They Are Experienced in This Kind of Terrorist Act:’ Iranian Analyst Highlights IRGC-Linked Group’s Threat to Destroy US Embassy in Jerusalem
- Hamas official: 50 of the 62 Gazans killed in border violence were our members
- THOUSANDS OF GAZA HAMAS THUGS ATTACK ISRAEL FOR $100 A DAY
- Hamas co-founder admits ‘WE ARE DECEIVING THE PUBLIC’ ABOUT PEACEFUL PROTESTS
- Hamas wants Palestinians killed to score propaganda points against Israel
- Haley says HAMAS PLEASED BY GAZA DEATHS; PA envoy calls her racist
- Nikki Haley not the world’s ‘schoolmarm’: Palestinian official
- New weapon against rioters: ‘The Choco Drone’ – Drone which releases bags of foul-smelling ‘chocolate’
- HAMAS REFUSES IDF’S TRUCKS CONTAINING MEDICAL SUPPLIES ENTER GAZA
- Blood is on Hamas’ hands, not Trump’s
- Pope condemns Gaza killings, says Mideast needs justice, peace
- Protests Rage Worldwide In Response To Israel Killing Dozens Of Palestinians
- ARAB LEAGUE WILL MEET ON THURSDAY TO DISCUSS ESCALATING SITUATION IN GAZA
- International court’s prosecutor warns on Gaza violence
- UN human rights body to hold special session on violence in Gaza
- Liberman urges exit from UN Human Rights Council; Israel not a member
- Turkey’s Erdoan says UN has ‘collapsed’ in the face of Gaza violence
- Kremlin: Putin, Erdogan express ‘serious concern’ over casualties in Gaza
- Putin urges ‘renunciation of violence’ in Gaza during call with Erdogan
- Canada slams ‘inexcusable’ use of live fire at Gaza border, says citizen injured
- Netanyahu credits army’s ‘determination’ for drop in Gaza clashes
- Hamas leader says group reached deal with Egypt to stop riots from escalating
- Sisi says US Embassy move in Israel causes regional instability
- Hamas Gaza leader: If Israel spills too much blood we will be forced to respond
- Israeli air force strikes Hamas compounds in northern Gaza strip
- IDF confirms targeting buildings, infrastructures, armament production facilities in northern Gaza
- White House Urges Qatar to End Support of Iran’s Terror Proxies
- IRAN, TURKEY DISCUSS UNITING AGAINST ISRAEL AND US
- TURKEY URGES ISLAMIC WORLD TO UNITE AGAINST ISRAEL, CALLS SUMMIT
- As tensions with Turkey rise, MKs push to recognize Armenian genocide as diplomatic revenge
- Netanyahu’s son insults Turkey in explicit Instagram post
- NOTING RISE IN GLOBAL ANTI-SEMITISM OVER 1,000 RELIGIOUS LEADERS URGE POMPEO TO NAME ANTI-SEMITISM MONITOR
THE PROPHETIC WHEELS OF TURKEY TURNING
Bill Wilson – www.dailyjot.com
Turkey is using the terrorist group Hamas-inspired riots, ostensibly in response to the US recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, to unite the Islamic world against Israel. Press TV reports “Ankara has reacted with fury to the killing Monday of 60 Palestinians in clashes and protests, on the same day as the United States formally moved its embassy in Israel to Jerusalem al-Quds from Tel Aviv in defiance of international outrage. Ankara said it was recalling its ambassadors to the United States and Israel for consultations in the wake of the events. On Tuesday, Israel expelled the Turkish consul in Jerusalem al-Quds.” That this narrative is Turkish-led means the wheels of prophecy are turning.
Turkey is leading the media charge that Israel is a terrorist state because it massacred some 60 “Palestinians” on the day the US Embassy was dedicated. And the generally anti-Israel media and the United Nations are buying the propaganda as if Israel just decided to go out and kill scores of innocents. It matters not that even Hamas’ official Salah Bardawil admitted that at least 50 of the 62 people killed were members of his terrorist group. In short, the violent riots referred to as the “March of Return,” are inspired, agitated and organized by Hamas and supported by other terror groups. As White House Deputy Press Secretary Raj Shah said Monday, “The responsibility for these tragic deaths rest squarely with Hamas…Israel has the right to defend itself.” Now Turkey wants to lead the Islamic world against Israel.
In Daniel 8:19, Gabriel says, “Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be. The ram which you saw having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. And the rough goat is the king of Grecia.” Strong’s Concordance interprets the word “Grecia” in Hebrew as “Yavan, a son of Japheth (the third son of Noah),” his descendants and their land. The Genesis 10 table of nations indicates this area was not only Greece (as Bible interpretations imply), but also the Eastern Mediterranean, including key parts of today’s Turkey. Other sons of Japheth were Gomer, Magog, Madai, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras-many settled in ancient areas of Turkey, which are mentioned in Ezekiel 38. This is why we need to keep an eye on Turkey when considering end time prophecy.
Gog of Magog, chief prince of Meshech and Tubal leads the Islamic world against Israel in the end time battle prophesied in Ezekiel 38. Participants from modern Turkey include Magog, Tubal, Meshech, Gomor, and Togarmah. Others named are Persia (Iran), Ethiopia (Sudan), Libya, Sheba and Dedan (also Noah’s grandsons from Ham-thought to be South Arabia), and Tarshish (unknown but possibly Tunisia or Lebanon). These are all Islamic nations today. The Koran has over 100 verses instructing to fight and kill those who do not follow Islam, specifically Jews and Christians. As the lens of prophecy comes more clearly into focus, it could be the Beast of Revelation, that rages against God’s people, hails from a revived Ottoman Empire, with Turkey, where the seat of satan resides, leading the way. And we may be seeing it starting to form.
DAZED AND CONFUSED: ERDOGAN SAYS TURKEY WILL NOT ALLOW ISRAEL TO STEAL JERUSALEM FROM PALESTINIANS. HUH?
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/confused-erdogan-says-turkey-will-not-allow-israel-steal-jerusalem-from-palestinians/ – by Geoffrey Grider May 17, 2018
Erdogan said his chief of staff’s office and foreign ministry were working to evacuate the injured from Gaza, and said that Turkey would stand by Palestine “no matter what the price”. “Even if the whole world shuts their eyes, we will not allow Israeli cruelty. We will continue to be with our Palestinian siblings not only with our hearts, but with all our resources,” he said. “We will never allow Jerusalem to be stolen by Israel.”
TURKISH PRESIDENT TAYYIP ERDOGAN SAID ON WEDNESDAY THAT THE UNITED NATIONS HAD “COLLAPSED” IN THE FACE OF EVENTS IN GAZA WHERE ISRAELI FORCES KILLED 60 PALESTINIAN PROTESTERS ON MONDAY AS THE UNITED STATES RELOCATED ITS ISRAEL EMBASSY TO JERUSALEM.
“And unto his son will I give one tribe, that David my servant may have a light alway before me in Jerusalem, the city which I have chosen me to put my name there.” 1 Kings 11:36 (KJV)
EDITOR’S NOTE: The president of Turkey, Tayyip Erdogan, seems to be a tad confused today. In giving his latest fiery tirade against all Jews everywhere in general and against the sovereign nation of Israel in particular, Erdogan made a amazingly ignorant statement. He said, and I quote that he will “not allow Israel to steal Jerusalem from the Palestinians”. Hmm. In my King James Bible, the word ‘Jerusalem’ appears 811 times, all of them in reference to Israel. Look it up, check me out. But that’s not all. There are dozens and dozens of verses where the LORD says that Jerusalem is the place where He chooses to ‘put His name’. And there is not a single reference that shows any Canaanite or Philistine, that’s what the modern day Palestinians are descended from, with the right to control the Holy City. In fact, Zechariah 14:21 shows that, in the Millennial Reign of King Jesus, all Canaanites/Palestinians will be removed completely from the House of the Lord.
“Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.” Zechariah 14:21 (KJV)
Turkey has been among the most vocal critics of the Israeli use of deadly force against protesters at the Gaza border and of the U.S. decision to open its new embassy in Jerusalem. It called for an emergency meeting of the Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) in Istanbul on Friday.
Speaking at a dinner on the first day of the Muslim holy month of Ramadan, Erdogan said the majority of the international community had failed to react to the events in Gaza, and warned that remaining silent would mean “opening a very dangerous door.”
FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOT GEOGRAPHICAL SCHOLARS, HERE IS THE ORIGINAL LAND GRANT GOD GAVE TO ABRAHAM IN BULLET POINTS:
How much of Israel belongs to the Jews? All of it, and then some. God’s land grant to Abraham is in perpetuity, and will not only last through the Millennial Reign, it will last throughout all eternity as well.
WHO’S OCCUPYING WHO? LET’S LOOK AT GOD’S ORIGINAL LAND GRANT OF ISRAEL TO ABRAHAM
“In the face of all these events, the United Nations has ended. (It has) become exhausted and collapsed,” Erdogan said. “If Israel’s bullying is met with more silence, the world will rapidly be dragged into a chaos where thuggery prevails.”
The events in Gaza have also sparked a diplomatic row between Turkey and Israel, with both countries expelling each other’s senior diplomats on Tuesday.
THE DISPUTE APPEARS TO MARK THE WORST DIPLOMATIC CRISIS BETWEEN THE TWO REGIONAL POWERS SINCE ISRAELI MARINES STORMED AN AID SHIP TO ENFORCE A NAVAL BLOCKADE OF GAZA IN 2010, KILLING 10 TURKISH ACTIVISTS AND PROMPTING A DOWNGRADE IN DIPLOMATIC TIES THAT LASTED UNTIL 2016.
Erdogan, who described Monday’s bloodshed as genocide earlier this week, said Turkey had launched initiatives to get the issue onto the U.N. General Assembly’s agenda. He said Ankara was pressing members of the U.N. Security Council to be more active.
WHAT WORLD LEADERS THINK OF JERUSALEM AS ISRAEL’S CAPITAL
Watch as major nations say that Israel has no right to Jerusalem as their capital. Now you see why is was so important for God to place Donald Trump at the helm of the most powerful nation on Earth. And the cosmic chess game we saw begin in Job 1 continues.
He said his chief of staff’s office and foreign ministry were working to evacuate the injured from Gaza, and said that Turkey would stand by Palestine “no matter what the price”.
“Even if the whole world shuts their eyes, we will not allow Israeli cruelty. We will continue to be with our Palestinian siblings not only with our hearts, but with all our resources,” he said. “We will never allow Jerusalem to be stolen by Israel.” source